Thursday, September 16, 2010

Harley

Been busy the past few days and haven't even thought about making a post, but only because I've had my hands full.  Got a new family member last Friday and it's almost like having a newborn in the house.  I now have a Hemingway Polydactl...yes, a cat for those of you who may not know.  Polydactl simply meaning he was born with an extra toe on both his front feet.  His name is Harley and he's right around 6 months old according to the vet.  He's a rescue kitty, though much is not known about the how and why, but the important thing is now that he has a new home with me.  I wonder if he realizes that I needed him in my life as much as he needed me.  I simply love him to bits and he's a joy to have around.  Posting a pic for now and will share more later. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment