Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blessed With A Beautiful Day

Today was absolutely gorgeous and a great day to be outside with nature.  Here in Middle TN, we've experienced one of the hottest summers we've had, and the month of July and first two weeks in August, it was very little rain, with temps in the mid to upper 90's, with really high humidity.  Today it was around 85 with little to NO humidity....Awesome.  Not posting much today as I'm getting ready for a busy morning on Friday.  I'm also a Docent at the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere and our Brand new Flamingo Lagoon is opening up tomorrow.  A lot of people are really excited!  I'll be on hand for a bit and hopefully to get some great pictures of the opening ceremony, so stay tuned for that.  Until then, I leave you with a few shots over the past couple of days.  I hope everyone has a great Friday! ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment