Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Brand New Start

Not new to the world of photography by any means, but only recently as February upgraded to a Digital SLR camera.  I've been taking pictures since I was a very young girl, and then sometimes you just grow up and life gets in the way, not always working out the way you'd planned.  I started getting back into my passion about a year ago when I lost my full-time job, and have been working on it since.  I want this dream to become a reality and I feel I'm getting one step closer everyday.  I've had several blogs in the past, but never could seem to get into updating them everyday...or even every week for that matter, but my plans are to make this one grow and to help me get my photography out there and recognized.  I'm by no means a Pro, and to me my definition of a "Pro" is someone who makes over half of their income from their craft.  Someday I hope to be in that category. 

I'm also working to getting a new website up and going and will post the link when it is ready, but first I want to bore you with some details about...me.   Animals and photography have always been my passion in life, along with writting, and I've worked with animals professionally for the past 4 yrs, well up until August of last year.  My best images, I believe, are my pet portraits, and I also shoot Floral and Landscape.  Always open to the challenge of shooting new subjects.  I'm basically self-taught, and I continue to learn things everyday.  Still considering the school thing so I can learn the more "technical" side, but for now I'm satisfied with learning on my own, and by trial and error.  I've never been one for the classroom.

That's about it for now, but will leave you with some images I've shot over the past month and I will be updating the page often, so be sure and stop back by.  Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to leave any comments! :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment